DATE: First Thursday, March 6, 2014
WHERE: Lexington Main Library, 140 E. Main St, Conference A (Basement)
MODERATOR: Dawn Cloyd
AGENDA: If you have an agenda item, please email your request for a slot to Sally.
- 6:30 Welcome and greetings
- 6:35 Business & Treasurer’s Report
- 6:40 1-Minute Announcements
- 6:45 5-Minute Intro: Shannon Buzard, running for LFUCG Council; David Adams on OCare Lawsuits; Adrienne Gilbert for TBK update
- 6:55 10-Minute Update: No one
- 7:05 Rick Brueggemann will present. Their mission is to inform us of the history, successes and failures of the NKY TeaParty.
Handouts welcomed and encouraged.
Meeting will start at 6:30 pm and end at 8pm. Please plan to stay a few minutes afterward for discussions. Library is open till 9pm.
Parking is available in the parking lot, $4/hour. Bring your parking ticket in with you and get it stamped at the desk for two hours free parking.
Future Meeting Dates and Rooms:
All meetings are 6:30-8 at the downtown Lexington library at 140 E. Main Street.
- April 3, 2014 | Room A, lower level
- May 1, 2014 | Room A, lower level
- Future rooms TBA